Terms and Conditions
UFO Games Private Limited, (“UFO”) is a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Door No.62/6755A, Third Floor JOSANNEX, JOS Junction, MG Road, Ernakulam KL 682016 IN
This term of use agreement (Agreement) governs the use of data, content, features, and activities related to the software application “UNLIMITED FUN OFFERING-UFO” (App), owned and operated by UFO, the website https://ufogamesindia.com (Site) and video games available on the App and Site (Games) (the App, Site and Games are hereinafter collectively referred to as Service). This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between yourself and UFO. By accessing, browsing, downloading, registering or using the Service on any platform or device, you acknowledge that you understand, accept and agree to the terms of this Agreement.
Please read this Agreement carefully. If the terms of this Agreement are not acceptable to you, do not use the Service. UFO hereby reserves the right to revise, update or modify the Agreement periodically without any prior intimation, for reasons including, but not limited to complying with the applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements. All changes made to the Agreement periodically will be published on the Service. The most up to date Agreement will be the one available on the Service. If, at any point of time, any change is acceptable to you, kindly cease using the Service and/or terminate/delete your account. However, if you continue to use the Service beyond the date on which the changes to the Agreement have come into effect, it will be deemed that you have accepted the Agreement with the changes.
For the purpose of this Agreement, the words “you”, “your”, “use” and/or “using” in this Agreement shall mean at any point in time an individual (a “User”), either directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the Service, or otherwise in any way, uses, takes benefit from, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service and/or feature of the Service, for any purpose. The usage “we”, “our” and “us” shall mean UFO, and/or any third-party service providers engaged by UFO to render certain services. This is the entire and exclusive Agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Service.
In order to use the Service, you need to be of sound mind and at least 18 years of age. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Sikkim, Karnataka and Telangana (Banned Jurisdictions), kindly do not use the Service. This list is not exhaustive and certain games available on the Service may be restricted by State Governments from time to time. Even though we take reasonable efforts to update this list and disable access to the Service, kindly refrain from using the Service if it is restricted in your place of residence.
UFO operates a mobile gaming platform with primary focus on skill-based mobile video games, developed by third party developers and licensed to UFO.
2. UFO User
“UFO User” shall mean a user registered and holding a valid online account with the Services. Only a UFO User shall be permitted to use the Services. However, as described above, any access, download, use or browsing of the Services shall be deemed to constitute a valid contract between you and UFO. The rules governing the registration and eligibility will be as set out under Clause 3 below and are subject to change from time to time as its the sole discretion of UFO.
A UFO User or any other person using accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Services shall satisfy the following criteria:
- A citizen of India, currently resident in a state in India, not being a Banned Jurisdiction, where the Services are not restricted by the operation of any law or judgement of the Courts in India;
- A natural person as per any applicable laws of India;
- Above 18 years of age;
- Competent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
Agreed to the terms and conditions laid out under this Agreement and
such other terms, conditions, rules, policies laid out by UFO from
time to time.
If you don’t satisfy all of the criteria above, you shall be ineligible to use the Services and UFO reserves the right to deny you access to its Services.
UFO also reserves the right to terminate any UFO User if such user is found to be in contravention of any of the terms and conditions under this Agreement and as laid out by UFO from time to time.
The “Account” means the account by which a UFO User can access and enjoy the Service. We shall not be liable for any harm caused by unauthorized access of your account, theft or misappropriation of login details or OTP, disclosure of your login details or OTP, or your authorization of anyone else to use your login details. You hereby agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your account or any other need to deactivate your account owing to security concerns. You hereby agree to ensure that you logout from the Services after each session. All content and instructions transmitted or received from anyone presenting your user name or password or phone number or email address shall be deemed binding on you. You, the User, agree that you alone are responsible and liable for any and all actions taken via your account, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your credentials, phone number and email address carefully and acknowledge that any failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Service for which you will be legally responsible. By accepting the terms and/or registering to use the Service, you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by the applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Service and our products generally and you agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction. You may open only one account and in the event we identify any user with more than one account, we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
5. User Information
For successful login, users are required to provide the following information viz. full name of the user, phone number and email address or such other information that may be asked for time to time.
The minimum amount to be deposited by the user is ₹ 20 and the minimum amount which the user can withdraw from the application is ₹50.
While withdrawing, UFO will deduct a maximum of 10% as Payment Gateway fee.
6. Closure of Account
UFO reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, UFO shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
- UFO finds you to ineligible to use the Services under Clause 3 above;
- UFO considers that you have used the Service in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
- UFO considers that you have used the Service in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of the Service or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
- UFO is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court; or
- UFO considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (d) above may have occurred or are likely to occur.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that the mere deletion of the Services from your device does not constitute termination of your Account with UFO. You agree that if you are desirous of terminating the Account, along with removal of your name and other associated details from UFO’s records, except such details that are mandated to be preserved under any Applicable Laws, you shall inform UFO with a written request to that effect. However, you hereby acknowledge that the termination of your Account or removal of your details by UFO does not constitute termination of your obligations, if any, to any third-party service providers/partners such as credit rating agencies.
7. Intellectual Property
The designs, UI/UX created and used for the Service along with the games, text, fonts, scripts, graphics, mockups, logos, photographs, interactive features and other creatives, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (Marks), are owned by or licensed to UFO, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian Intellectual property rights law and international conventions. The Service is provided to you on as-is basis for your personal use only. UFO reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service. All software used in the Service is the property of UFO or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Any use except as specifically permitted, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on the Service is strictly prohibited except as otherwise permitted by law. You hereby agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of the Service other than expressly permitted herein.
By accepting this agreement, you hereby grant your express consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, partners, affiliates, at any contact number, or address, either electronic or physical, provided by you during the course of registration/onboarding. You hereby agree to be contacted through any mode of communication, without any limitation. You hereby warrant and represent that the contact details such as address, email address or telephone numbers provided to us are in your own name and does not belong to someone else and such information is also complete, true and accurate. You hereby agree to inform us whenever any such contact information provided by you to us is no longer in use or is redundant.
From time to time, during your use of the Service, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or/and use the services of or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners (collectively, the Advertisers). All such communication, interaction and participation is between you and the said Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities and/or transactions (including any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any of these Advertisers).
10. Representation and Warranty
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by the Agreement. Access to the Services is subject to your competency to contract under applicable law, rules and regulation.
- You are eligible to use the Services under Clause 3 above. Access to the Services shall be subject to the eligibility criteria or requirements prescribed by UFO from time to time.
- The use of the Service will comply with all the Applicable local, state, national or international laws (Laws) and will not violate any law, regulation, or contractual obligations;
- You shall not to use the App for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable laws and/or in violation of the terms of this Agreement;
- Any and all operations originating from your Account, Device or IP Address shall be assumed to have been initiated by you, under your knowledge;
- You shall immediately inform and request UFO to temporarily disable/block the Account in the event that your device is lost, stolen or breached;
- You shall not attempt to or facilitate an attempt to reverse engineer our technology that is available on the Services.
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all such activities that occur in your Account without any recourse to UFO. You hereby agree to inform UFO of any suspected or on-going unauthorized use of the Account. Under any circumstances, UFO shall not be liable for any loss to you, or your organization arising out of any breach or unauthorized access. You hereby waive your right to claim any damages in the event that there was any negligence on your part in securing your account or failure to inform UFO about such loss or theft of device or unauthorized access, within a reasonable time;
- You shall be liable for all losses incurred by UFO or any other party due to unauthorized access to your Account or by any third party’s use of the Account. Under no circumstances shall you use any other person’s account at any time, without the obtaining the prior permission of both the account holder and UFO.
- You grant UFO a voluntary, unequivocal and informed consent to your personal data or financial information (including such data as may be designated as ‘personal information/ personal sensitive information under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 or other applicable law), to securely process, disclose or transfer such data to third party entities;
You will not misuse the Service and acknowledge and understand that
“misuse” includes, but is not limited to using the Service in any
(a) Violates any copyright, trademark, patent or any intellectual property right, discloses a trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement.
(b) Unsolicited advertising and messages, promotional materials, junk mail, spam etc.
(c) Is fraudulent, unlawful or contains or promotes defamatory or illegal information and activities, images, materials or descriptions.
(d) Defames, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights of others or is invasive of another’s privacy rights.
(e) Is vulgar, obscene, offensive, or contains pornography or nudity or otherwise objectionable.
(f) Is racially or ethnically offensive and encourages any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability.
(g) Send or store material containing software viruses, worms, or other harmful computer code, files, scripts or programs.
(h) Attempt unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
(i) Unauthorized attempt to monitor data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
(j) Interference with Service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
(k) Send harassing or threatening transmissions.
(l) Probe for means of gaining unauthorized access to computers or networks.
(m) Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Service; and falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Yourself, Your age or Your affiliation with any person or entity.
- In order to avail the Services, you hereby authorize us to access third party sites or services, on your behalf, to retrieve or authenticate such information as requested by you.
TDS on winning money will be deducted as per government norms