Sudoku is one of the world’s most popular and best puzzle games online that originated in Japan. It is completely a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. The sudoku board is broken down into nine 3*3 sub squares. The objective of the player is to fill the 9*9 grid with 1-9 digits in each column, row, and each of the 3*3 sub-grids without repetition of the digits. The puzzle is already given in a partially completed grid which has only one solution. Playing Sudoku will enhance your concentration skills and brain power.
SUDOKU IN UFO
Are you a person of puzzle games? Are you ready to play with numbers? UFO is here for you. Fill your wallet and heart along by filling out the puzzle in UFO Sudoku, the most popular puzzle game for android ever. You may find the exact sudoku games you are familiar with on your fingertip here.
Sudoku in UFO is a brainstorming puzzle played between two players. To join the contest, you can just download the UFO app from our website www.ufogamesindia.com. In the UFO app, you can find different games scheduled with entry fees. You can select your match and start solving your puzzle.
After submitting the entry fee, the player will be matched randomly with another player to compete. Both players will get the same puzzle. The player who fills the maximum cells and earns the maximum points in the given time will win the game. Use your logic to start finding the solution for each blank cell and complete the grid.
In UFO Sudoku, you will find the 9*9 sudoku grids which are again divided into each column, row, and 3*3 sub-grids. The grids are partially filled with some numbers when the game starts. You need to fill the remaining rows, columns, and sub-grids with the numbers 1-9 without repeating any number. For each correct filling, you will get points. Fill in the blank boxes and earn maximum points. The maximum time to complete the game is three minutes. The winner is decided with the points given.
Playing Sudoku is 100% secure and legal in UFO with proper customer support. UFO offers fast and safe withdrawal of the rewards. Also, UFO offers daily cash withdrawal options, bonus cash, and referral money. Multiple payment options are also available to get into the gaming world.
Try out the online multiplayer games at UFO and win money. Real cash games are waiting here for you. Play faster and earn bigger.
HOW TO PLAY
- How to solve Sudoku mathematically? Actually, Sudoku is a logic-based game that doesn’t require any skill in maths or calculations. As the name Sudoku suggests itself, the number must be limited to a single occurrence.
- The game is played in a 9*9 matrix which contains digits between 1 to 9 in such a way that each column, row, and 3*3 block should be filled with each digit from 1 to 9 without repetition.
- Each number should appear only once in a row, column, or block.
- The players have to fill in all the blank squares before the time ends. Three minutes are given to fill the matrix.
- Only 5 lives are given for a player. One life will lose if one wrong filling is done. If the player loses 5 lives, the player will lose the game.
- The numbers the player wants to fill in will be given at the bottom of the table. The player can click on the number and then click on the assigned cell to fill in the number.
- If a number is filled in all the columns, rows, and blocks, that particular number will be disabled automatically at the bottom session.
- The timer will be given at the top of the puzzle. The timer will show the remaining time to end the game.
- If a player fills in the correct number in a cell, he/she will score 5 points.
- If a player fills in the correct numbers in a row, he/she will score 50 points.
- If a player fills in the correct numbers in a column, he/she will score 50 points.
- If a player fills the correct numbers in a sub-grid or box, he/she will score 50 points.
- If the player fills in a correct answer in a cell, 2 seconds will be given extra.
- If a player fills in a wrong answer in a cell, 1 life will be gone out of 5 lives given. Any row, column, or sub-grid containing the same number two times or more will be considered incorrect or wrong.
- The main goal of the player is to earn a higher score in order to defeat the opponent and win the game.
TIPS TO PLAY
Sudoku is one of the best online games, but somewhat difficult to play at the beginning because you want to focus on the row, column, and sub-grid at the same time. How to play Sudoku for beginners? Here are some tips to play Sudoku easily.
- Begin with free online games or practice games to understand the game properly and get on track.
- It will be easier to work out the solution if you first focus on the row, column, or sub-grid that contains five or more numbers.
- Visually break the matrix into rows, columns, and sub-grids to focus on the game. This way you can evaluate which numbers are absent in the subsequent rows, columns, and sub-grids.
- While you are finalizing your result, make sure that the same row, column, and sub-grid is not having that particular number.
- Use the note-mode option to find out the correct answer. In the note-mode option, you can slightly note the possible answer before finalizing it.
- When you are looking at a cell and finding more than one possible answer, use the elimination process to fill the gap.
SUDOKU F & Q
Is Sudoku helpful for developing your concentration skills?
Yes, Sudoku is a puzzle game that trains your brain to improve your concentration skills and memory power
Is it hard to learn to solve Sudoku?
No, it is very easy to play Sudoku in UFO, because free games are available on the platform to practice the game before entering into the real contests.
Is playing Sudoku needs math skills?
No, Sudoku is a logic-based game and it is not related to mathematics or other calculations.
Is pausing between the game possible in Sudoku?
No. You should continue playing the game within the allotted time. Otherwise, you will lose.