Finding Moji is one of the most entertaining and thrilling hyper-casual games in UFO Games. As the name suggests, the game is about finding emojis in pairs given on the screen. Finding Moji is a skill-based game that helps the player improve their focus and quick reaction skills. The player can identify the pairs in a given time of one minute just by tapping them on the screen and earning maximum points. Score bonuses are awarded by identifying pairs in just 10 seconds after the previous one. The player needs keen focus to identify the pairs in less time to score more. The game will automatically end after one minute.
Finding Moji is a brainstorming game that enables users to identify solutions fast. The game helps improve memory power, deepens focus, and boosts the planning skills of the user to build self-confidence.
Finding Moji in UFO will make a way to show off your quick-reaction skills. All your favourite emojis are given here to play with. Just pairing the same emojis will give you points. Every pair you find is having the same points. The pairs that are identified will change their color to make it easy to identify the remaining pairs. The game is available both in one-versus-one format and in multi-player multi-winner format. In the game, the user will be connected to random players and the one who scores the maximum in a minute will win the game. The various formats in Finding Moji are 2-player and 3-player formats. Tournaments will also be conducted with bonus cash to earn more cash prizes. In tournaments, the players will be rewarded with their ranking on the scoreboard.
The catchiest and visually appealing emojis are waiting here. The more pairs you make, the more you earn. Come play the easy-peasy game Finding Moji at UFO games and win real money.
HOW TO PLAY FINDING MOJI IN UFO
- You can play Finding Moji in UFO just by downloading the app from our website www.ufogamesindia.com. Register by adding your mobile number and other personal details and install the app.
- UFO offers multiple payment options to add cash to your account. Through UPI, Net Banking, and Cards, add cash to your account and start playing Finding Moji.
- While entering the game, you will be connected to a random player.
- You can see 27 unique pairs of emojis while you start playing.
- Just identify the same pairs and tap them to score points.
- For each correct pair, you will score 10 points.
- To add more points, identify the new pairs in just 10 seconds after the previous pair. Then you will get a score bonus in accordance with the time.
- For a wrong pair, 10 points will be deducted.
- One minute is available in total to complete the game. Pair the maximum emojis within one minute and score maximum points.
- The one who earns the maximum points will win the game.
- You will get 10 points if you pair an emoji.
- You will get 9 points if you pair an emoji in 1 second after the previous pair.
- You will get 8 points if you pair an emoji in 2 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 7 points if you pair an emoji in 3 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 6 points if you pair an emoji in 4 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 5 points if you pair an emoji in 5 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 4 points if you pair an emoji in 6 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 3 points if you pair an emoji in 7 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 2 points if you pair an emoji in 8 seconds after the previous pair.
- You will get 1 point if you pair an emoji in 9 seconds after the previous pair.
Finding Moji F & Q
How can I score high in Finding Moji?
Find the maximum pair of emojis in just 10 seconds after the previous pair to get a score bonus.
What happens if I pair the wrong emojis?
If you pair the wrong emojis, 10 points will be deducted from the score that you earned.
Is Finding Moji a skill-based game?
Yes, Finding Moji is a skill-based game that helps deepen your focus, memory power, and quick reaction skills.
Does each type of emoji represent different points?
No, each pair of emojis is worth 10 points. Find each and every pair of emojis as fast as possible.