We are looking for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead & manage our marketing team. You will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations including planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Digital Marketing Head Responsibilities:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Build, plan, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data a make complex analysis
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead the digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Head Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5-15 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic game developer to design exciting games for our company. You will be responsible for creating the overall game storyline, building character biographies, constructing the base engine, designing specific role-play mechanics, contributing to audio and graphic design, creating the game specs, and fixing bugs prior to the final game release.
To ensure success as a game developer, you should have strong artistic skills, sound working knowledge of coding software, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately a top-notch game developer is someone who can turn basic ideas into beautifully crafted games that meet desired company specifications.Apply Now